Ada Developers Academy is a community-supported organization. We have a large and growing network of connections throughout the Seattle and Washington state technology community, including an advisory board with members from a broad group of start-ups and industry giants. Ada also works in partnership with a number of like-minded organizations in the Pacific Northwest, lending support and event space when possible, to foster a stronger coalition in the struggle for diversity in tech.
Ada's volunteer network includes many software developers who offer their time and talents for mentorship, teaching assistantship, and guest lectures. We welcome anyone who wants to get involved and give back to the Seattle tech community by mentoring and overseeing students’ learning.
- Liz Pearce CEO, Liquid Planner
- Ted Bardusch CISO, Usermind
- Kalpana Narayanaswamy VP of Engineering, EnergySavvy
- Scott Case Ada Board Chair & Co-Founder; COO, EnergySavvy
- Amy McCullough Partner and Managing Director, Trilogy
- Jill Domanico Vice President of Talent, Skytap, Inc.
- Tammarrian Rogers Director of Engineering, Snap Inc.
- Kristin Smith Chief Operating Officer, Dolly, Inc.
- Melinda Mizuta Ada Alum, Cohort 1; Software Developer, Expedia
- Marleigh Chiles Ada Alum, Cohort 3; Software Developer, Microsoft
- Elise Worthy Co-Founder; Board Emeritus
- Rogers Weed VP of Product, 1Energy Systems; Board Emeritus
- Emily Rollins Assurance Partner, Deloitte & Touche; Board Emeritus
- Rachel Stoermer Senior Corporate Counsel, DocuSign, Inc.; Board Emeritus
The Ada Angels are individual members of the Seattle tech community who have chosen to support our mission with generous donations. They have played a major role in providing for our loan-loss reserve fund, enabling low-interest loans to our students via Craft3. They have also donated to support the Ada program as a whole.
- Abby Bader, Software Engineer, Google
- Amy McCullough, Partner and Managing Director, Trilogy
- Brad Goldberg, President, PEAKS6 Investment LP
- Bridget Frey, CTO, Redfin
- Doug Cole, Estately
- Elena Donio, President, Concur
- Erica Yamamoto, Manager of Investor Relations, Zulily
- Erin Lantz, VP, Zillow
- Jane Park, CEO/Founder, Julep
- Jim Allchin
- Julie Prentice, Co-founder, Serevi Rugby
- Kim Rachmeler, Vittana Foundation
- Liz Pearce, CEO, Liquid Planner
- Megan Muir, Partner, DLA Piper
- Michelle Goldberg, Partner, Ignition Partners
- Monica Williams, CFO, Avvo
- Rogers Weed, VP, 1Energy Systems
- Sarah Bird, CEO, Moz
- Serena Glover
- Shanen Boettcher, General Manager, Microsoft
- Vanessa Fox, CEO, Keylime Toolbox
- Will & Jennifer Daugherty