Want to Contribute?
Ada's Loan Fund
For the last several years Ada, in partnership with consumer lender Craft3, has provided a low-interest loan to students. This loan offering has been extremely successful:
- Covers student living expenses during the in-class portion of our program
- Nearly 60% of Ada students have taken advantage of the loan option
- Over 80 students to date – typically those without family financial support
To continue providing low-interest loans for living expenses Ada needs your help to reach our goal of $300K by the end of 2017.
Your donation will seed our revolving loan fund and will be utilized by our consumer lending partner Craft3 to offer loans over the next 10 years.
Ada provides opportunities for people who would be great software developers, but otherwise not be able to, because of lack of resources and instruction.Christina Thompson, Ada Student
Want to send a check?
- Please make payable to:
- TSNE/Ada Developers Academy
- Mailing address:
- Third Sector New England, Inc.
- ATTN: Ada Developers Academy, Thanh Phan
- 89 South Street, Suite 700
- Boston, MA 02111-2670
Donations are processed through Ada's 501(c)(3) fiscal sponsor, Third Sector New England (TSNE). Ada donations through TSNE, Federal ID number 04-2261109, are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.